PRIVATE RESORT – RATES & AVAILABILITY
THB 70,000 / nightJAN 11 - MAR 31, NOV 15 - DEC 19
THB 50,000 / nightAPR 1 - NOV 14
THB 85,000 / nightDEC 20 - JAN 10
Please contact us for latest availability
- 7% VAT
- Daily breakfast (for rentals of 1 week or more)
- Daily housekeeping / cleaning service
- Wi-Fi broadband throughout the property
- SatelliteTV, DVD player, Bose Sound System, iPod docking station in all rooms
- Maximum of 20 guests in 9 Suites for Tamarind Private Resort
- 16 full-time staff (including cooks and drivers) for both properties
- 3 Vehicles (including 13-seater Toyota Commuter van)
- Exclusive use of each propertys facilities
- 1 x complimentary Airport transfers in 13-seater Toyota Commuter van (for rentals of 1 week or more)
- 24 hour security
- Breakfast (cost of food only or free for rentals of 1 week or more)
- Lunch (cost of food plus THB 100 per head supplement)
- Dinner (cost of food plus THB 150 per head supplement)
- Full selection of soft drinks, beers, wines & spirits
- Airport transfers (in 13-seater Toyota Commuter van) = THB 3,500 each way
- Airport transfers (in Toyota Fortuner and Toyota Hilux) = THB 2,500 each way
- Toyota Commuter van (locally) = THB 20 per kilometer Toyota
- Toyota Fortuner and Toyota Hilux pick-up (locally) = THB 17.50 per kilometre
- (the above transportation charges include gasoline, tolls and driver/s between 8am and 6pm. If you require driver/s in the evening or early morning there will be a THB 100 per hour additional supplement, but this supplement does not apply to airport transfers)
- Tennis Coach: THB 800 per hour
- Yoga Instructor: THB 1,600 per hour
- Massages: THB 600 per hour
- Laundry: THB 25 per item
- Service by staff after 10pm: Over-time of 100 THB/staff/hour
- Credit card facilities available (for rental payment only, 3% handling charge applies)
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
Unless agreed otherwise, check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villa at the time of arrival or departure).
Only the number of persons agreed at the time of booking may reside at the property as guests. Our property is rented for guests own private use only. Unless agreed in advance and in writing, the property cannot be used for events, parties or any other purposes without our prior written permission. Event surcharges may apply.
A 50% deposit is due within 5 days of booking the villa.
The remaining 50 % must be paid latest within 45 days prior to arrival (60 days for Peak Season bookings). Payments are to be made via bank transfer only (in THB, USD, EUR, GBP and other major currencies)).
Reservations can only be confirmed once rental deposit has been received by us or once a booking confirmation has been issued. We reserve the right to cancel any tentative bookings or enquiries should we not receive your confirmed rental payment within the due date.
US$1,000 security deposit is payable prior to arrival. This will be refunded on the morning of departure minus costs for food, drinks, massages, breakages etc.
There is a 10 day stay requirement (either Xmas or New Year) during the Peak Season (December 20 – January 10), and a 5-night minimum stay requirement during High Season.
In the event you are forced to cancel your reservation, the following charges will apply:
– Cancellation within 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, or within 60 days for Peak Season bookings, the entire rental amount will be forfeited.
– Cancellation between 30-60 days* prior to the start of the rental period or 60-90 days for Peak Season bookings: 50% of the total rental fee will be forfeited
– Cancellation 60 days or more* prior to the start of the rental period or 90 days or more for Peak Season bookings: 25% of the total rental fee will be forfeited
* days will be calculated based on the date we receive written notice of the cancellation
In an event you need to make changes to your booking e.g. change of dates, shortened rental period, this may be treated as a cancellation and charges may or may not apply. Whilst we endeavour to accommodate your reasonable change request, any substantial change to the original booking is subject to our prior approval and written permission.
We strongly recommend that guests obtain travel insurance to cover against loss, illness, injuries or travel cancellations etc. which may occur.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
All food and beverage items purchased on behalf of guests will be charged at cost plus service fees and must be prepaid to the villa staff in cash.
LINEN & TOWELS
Linen and towels are provided at the Villa. These are normally changed every three days or as deemed necessary.
A personal safe is provided in most bedrooms. It is strongly recommended that it be used to store valuable items such as passports, cash, travellers checks, cameras, jewellery etc. Any valuables left at the property are the guests sole responsibility and neither the Lessor nor the staff can be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal property.
Please notify us in advance should you wish to bring pets to the property. We reserve the right to accept or refuse pets on a case-by-case basis and at our own discretion. We may refuse your rental and withhold any rental payment made, if a pet is brought into the property without our prior permission.
CHANGES BY US
Rates and terms & conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.